Based in Austria, Leo Rosas is a photographer who believes in the power of visual communication.
Specialized in editorial and commercial image creation, Leo's striking style has developed from years of experience in urban action sports, portraiture and lifestyle photography. With over a decade of dedicated experience in developing powerful visual concepts for brands, Leo aims to artfully strike the perfect balance between photographic techniques and artistic aesthetics. From delivering campaign concepts and executing photo shoots, to style guide production and image handling workflows, Leo ensures the principles and identity of a brand are consistently extraordinary from start to finish.
Below are some highlights from Leo's career:
- Winner of the Red Bull Photo Challenge in 2007
- Semifinalist of the Red Bull Illume in 2010
- Semifinalist of the Expose Yourself competition in 2015
- Finalist of the Fine Art Photography Awards in the Professional photomanipulation category 2015
- Winner of the Nacona Films Photography competition 2015.
- Finalist of the Fine Art Photography Awards in the Professional photomanipulation category 2016
- Finalist of the Fine Art Photography Awards in the Professional portrait category 2016
- Finalist of the Fine Art Photography Awards in the Professional open category 2016
- Finalist of the I Shot It photography competition week six 2018
- Finalist of the Fine Art Photography Awards in the Professional Conceptual category 2018
Leo has lived in Austria since 2011 where he has worked as a photographer and image editor of an international advertisement agency. From 2011, Leo has been responsible for training more than 40 professional photographers from all around the world as a tutor at the Red Bull Photography Academy.
Leo is a brand ambassador offering workshops in different topics of photography like studio, portraits, commercial, post-production and action sports and creates educational content like educational and entertaining videos.
To know more about my workflows, services and approach to projects click the button below and check the pdf presentation: